Mission and Vision
- To provide Com First clients’ effective input that represents excellence and value for money.
- To assist in developing an effective regulatory framework which assists growth of a communications infrastructure and is accessible to all who need it.
- To work towards sustainability, accountability and gender equity in governance and corporate responsibility with a consumer focus in the corporate sector.
- To bring together stakeholders – corporate sectors, policy makers, regulators, UN and development agencies, NGOs and civil society organisations, unions, governments and local governing bodies to create an enabling environment for mutual growth, effectiveness and development.
- To bring multidisciplinary skills and international and multicultural experience to its work, and to address an increasingly global and convergent sector.
Founder Directors of Com First had achieved considerable success and accolades as individual consultants when they combined their resources in 1993. They had worked successfully in several countries and in a variety of professional environments before they moved to India in the early 1990′s.